Reference Question of the Day
- LITTLE BOY: Do you have any books that have Lego Joker in them?
- ME: Yep, it looks like we have a book called the Lego Batman Encyclopedia, so I bet that would talk about the Joker in it.
- LITTLE BOY: You mean THIS book? (whips the book out from behind his back)
- ME: That's the exact one I mean! Gosh, since you're so good at finding books, what do you need me for?
- LITTLE BOY: I thought you would enjoy my company.
Sport Science S02E11: World’s Toughest Woman (June/21/2009)
"Gina can land all 8 blows in a blistering 3 seconds. And how much does this maelstrom combine to generate? An amazing 4,800 pounds of force. That’s like a North Pacific giant octopus pounding you with all 8 of it’s arms. Translation: In 3 seconds, Gina could brake your ribs, give you a concussion, shatter your nose, rupture your spleen, cause internal bleeding, and put you down for the count."
but women can’t be superheroes
Hey it’s Gina Carano.
LOOK I FOUND WONDER WOMAN
She starred in a movie called Haywire which was really badly directed (REALLY BADLY DIRECTED) but holy lord it is worth it to watch this woman Do Work.